Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Indiana Jones Movie

This movie is a must see for Indiana Jones fans! I was worried that the movie would be too far off from the originals or the producers would try way too hard to make it too similar to the originals. I was really hoping it wouldn't be too hokey and I really wished that Harrison Ford still looked so cute in that hat.

We went to an evening showing on Saturday night. The theater we headed to was showing the movie just about every 45minutes in on one of their screens, so we had no problem catching a good time and there was very few people in the audience. The movie was great! I loved it! I loved Harrison Ford and the cute guy playing the kid! It had just the right amount of hokey-ness to be similar to the earlier versions, but also had way better special effects :-) Funny one-liner jokes and some great nods (screen-shots, comments, etc.) to the previous Jones movies. Highly, highly, recommend this flick for a good summertime movie!

No comments: