Saturday, March 1, 2014

Artwork

A brilliant fellow blogger mentioned that she scans her kids' artwork so that she can post it on her family blog and in her photo books.  Then, she doesn't have to keep all the original pieces and it takes up less space.  Great Idea!  Jude is turning into an artist junkie.  He loves art time at school and is so proud to show me his masterpieces hung proudly on the walls outside his classroom.  I love that he exclaims "I did that, Mom!" and "I show Daddy this!".  We take the art home and Jude proudly places it on the fridge or on the mantel.  Tamlin...not so much into art.  He would rather keep on playing with blocks or cars than be bothered to go to the craft project.

I decided to give this electronic means of archiving a try.
Downside...the first few scans I did are pdf and can't be displayed here on the blog.

Easily corrected for the next installment.

No comments: