Tamlin has been going to preschool for several months now. He is there three full days a week with about 15 other kids. They always seem to be having fun when I go to pick him up. Well, I am now getting a glimse into next year and real school.
Tam has been invited to his first birthday party held by a classmate...a girl classmate. I am so not ready for girls. Luckily, Tam just says they play together. However, he couldn't tell me what she likes to play with, which was very unhelpful when shopping for a birthday gift. I kept asking if she would like a doll or a barbie or a my little pony and he would just say that HE would like that thing. Ugh. What do 5 year old girls like besides princess stuff? In the end, Tamlin chose a cute barking dog toy because he thinks she likes doggies. I don't even know the proper etiquette for these things. Do I stay at the party? Do I drop him off? Well, we'll just see how it goes...
1 comment:
We haven't done parties for classmates, only relatives. The one's Ciearra has been invited to, the parents are always allowed to stay. If we had gone, I would've stayed, but I'm that overprotective parent.
~Shelly
Post a Comment