I LOVED using this carrier with Tamlin, because it puts all the little one's weight on the hips rather than pulling down on the shoulders. I knew that it would be great way to carry Jude and have our hands free to play with Tamlin.
I just really hoped that Jude liked the high view as much as Tam did at that age.
Oh. Yeah.
Jude loved it if the squeals were any indication. I placed him in the seat on the floor for a few photos before we all headed out the door on a quick walk to the nearby playground.
At first, Jude had to check out all the straps around him...and taste them out for flavor. He kicked his feet around a bit. Then twisted around to try to see everything...
Of course I had to dig out a photo of Tam in the carrier from way back when. Here he is at 5.5 months in late April 2009.
No comments:
Post a Comment