Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Taxes (sigh)

Due to an economic crunch, I elected to do our taxes myself this year instead of tax guy. (He took the news well, and said he would ask us again next year).

3 hours spent last Saturday night deep into taxcut.com and paperwork...

Federal taxes done; I just need to copy and send them.

State taxes started, but I don't want to pay to e-file so I'll do them via snail-mail.

Local taxes not even thought about yet; this is because we usually have to pay (Brian's work doesn't withhold local tax).

Sigh....

My (sad) reward for this task was to watch a few episodes of America's Next Top Model. I'm so addicted to this show for how unreal it is...and how crazy the host Tyra Banks appears to be.

Sigh...

Hopefully I'll accomplish finishing all the taxes this next weekend so that I can gloriously wait for that refund check... to pay bills.

Sigh ...again.

No comments: