Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fun fabric for Tam

Last weekend I did a little fabric shopping at Joanne's. Yeah, yeah, yeah...like I NEED more fabric for projects I want to do. I just can't help it! Especially when shopping with Tam who really likes touching all the different textiles. This fabric totally caught his eye...I just don't have a clue as to why !

He then carried the Cars flannel bolt around for the next ten minutes until we got to the fabric cutting counter. Now, this yard of fabric is a favorite in our house currently (second only to
his knit blankie). I almost hate wrestling it away from him to be used for the intended sewing project.

This weekend, I hope to have a go at a simple shirt pattern for Tam using this material. We are just realizing that kiddo's head is starting to be too big for some of his 12-18month shirts...and some of the 18month pants are becoming carpi's! Good thing next week is my spring break week = little free time for projects.

Oh, he's growing so quickly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I simply love these!
Nana

Anonymous said...

I just love these photos!
Nana