Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day Early

Yes, I know Valentine's day is a silly day that Hallmark has marketed to the masses and to make
significant others guilty about not being able to purchase marked up baubles for their loved ones.

Yes, Brian and I rarely do anything extra for this day 'cause we *heart* each other all year long.

However, I always appreciate the cards and cookies sent by family anyways. My mom's on the ball and has already sent a Valentine's day card our way for Tam. He hasn't quite figured out how to open envelopes, but he totally loved the card. It's a lion with a fuzzy texture and yarn-like hair. Tam kept petting the card and rubbing it against his face. Then he proceeded to walk around the living room waving it in the air and yelling "Dah!" Currently "Dah" is the most favorite word.

100% kudos to mom for the awesome pick of a card for a 14mth old!

Once done with the card, Tam very carefully put it away in an empty bin we had in the living room. Very sweet.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, My! I actually cried when I read how Tam liked his card! Thanks for sharing such a moment.
Momma Bear (Nana)