Monday, January 11, 2010

First day back to school

Here I go...back to school for the new semester. It always seems like winter break is far too short and I never get all the things I wanted to do done. Well, as they say, "time waits for no man [or woman]." One class to lecture today and several other school chores to get done.

When I kissed Tam good-bye this morning it was a little sadder than usual, knowing that I was once again going to be "stuck" at school for a set amount of hours. I'll miss his little toddler sounds and laughter all day. I'll miss him carrying a spoon around the house, which is what he did yestarday. I'll miss him tackling going up and down the stairs. Ah, but in a few hours I'll be home for dinner and hear all about his and Brian's adventures. Sigh.

1 comment:

Hanna said...

Oh, Summer. This makes me think it's going to get harder, not easier, to go to work. :-(