
Our kiddo is now in love with playing peek-a-boo. Goober likes to have the blanket/sheet/washcloth come down on his face and then moved away quickly. Peek-a-boo! Oh the squeals of laughter! He would love it if we kept playing the game until momma's arm fell off from exhaustion :-)
Oh...and he has decided that he loves the big lego blocks. I got about 50 of them at the yard sale last weekend. These aren't the tiny ones, but the large duplo ones for kiddos. Scored them for $3 and I'm on the hunt for some more. Don't worry, I only gave Tam one of the larger red blocks and it definitely will not fit down his throat. (No choking hazard). He can hold on to it and gum it or bang it on his high-chair tray. Now if I show him the block and his rattle, he wants the block. Block versus binky, block wins. Block versus food...he'll hold the block and open his mouth like a little bird for the food. The only thing so far that repeatedly trumps the block is glow-worm :-)
I'll try to get some photos of the drool-monkey gumming his new toy.
No comments:
Post a Comment