Thursday, June 11, 2009

Parent Hacks = Love

Here's my latest favorite site for great baby tips. I particularly thought of our new daddy friends when I stumbled across it:
http://www.parenthacks.com/
The site boasts great uses for stuff to help with taking care of wee ones. This is stuff that might not have originally been made/bought for a baby task. I particularly like the idea of using a laundry basket as a bath tub seat and may give it a go. Laundry basket into adult tub = safe area for kiddo to sit and play with water passing through and doubles as useful item that dries quick and doesn't take up extra closet space.

Oh...and this one is smart too for when our Goober gets older. Take a photo of everyone BEFORE going to amusement park, zoo, arcade, other crowded place and right cell number on kids arm under sleeve. This way if you get separated, you have an exact photo of what kid looks like and is wearing. And if kid is old enough, he can find help and show them the number to call for his parents. What did we all do before technology?

No comments: