Wow...
The end of a great music legend...
I just couldn't believe the news last night when I flipped on the TV and heard that he had died. The culprit? Cardiac Arrest and only 50years old. I just don't think that legends from my youth should be facing death already...they are too young!
I can certainly remember roller skating at the local rinks to "Bad", "Beat it", and "Billie Jean." Then later, I owned the cassette of Thriller and danced to "Black or White." It is certainly amazing to look back at all of the great and creative songs he gave the world. And the dancing! What moves! Not that I could mimic any of them (lol)
Eccentric at times, but his music kicked ass...Michael Jackson will certainly be a music legend to be remembered for years to come.
Thriller video
Bad video
Black or white video
Remember the time video
No comments:
Post a Comment