So, now I'm clipping formula coupons :-)
Thoughts, ideas, laughs, fears, and ramblings from mom
It has been an awesome adventure so far . . .
And there is so much more to come.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
I think I'm done with the boob juice
I think I am done with the breast feeding. I just can't imagine going on for months! Lately, Tam has wanted more milk than I'm producing. Plus, I just can't pump enough at work to keep up with the demand. In addition, Tam totally getting distracted by everything around him and pulling my nipples is not fun. The silliest is that Tam will be eating, Brian will walk into the room and start talking, then Tam whips his head around to laugh at daddy! ow! but cute! I'm trying not to feel like I'm failing, but 5 months is 5 months more than I thought I would tough it out with the hold boob feeding thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats, Summer you made it a long way! I hope I can make it so far with the twins . . .
All I can say is go for the "football hold" :-)
Post a Comment