
After getting the machine home, I read the directions for controlling the amazing suck-up-pet-hair powers. The best line in the entire gazillion paged manual in 15 languages was: "This device is to be used for the removal of pet hair from carpet. It is intended to be used for pet hair on carpet and upholstery and not to be used directly on pet."
Wait...What ?!! I am not entirely sure that Magellon would sit very patiently while I let this thing suck the extra hair off of him! Do people really think this action might work and not result in gashing blood wounds? Society continues to fascinate me :-) Anyways...this comic seems to go hand-in-hand with these "don't suck hair off the pet" instructions. Babies do need to be dried...dryers do dry things...
2 comments:
Ahh, thanks for the laugh today! I needed that break from my reality! Take joy in the simple (and elementary) things of life. Glad you are doing well and are able to clean (let me know when you start nesting, I will fly you down to clean my house!) - mis
Hmmm...me & overzealous cleaning ?!! If I get to this stage, I'll let everyone know, and may even charge tickets!
Post a Comment