On Palm Sunday, our new church accepted us as members. We are officially Lutheran now. I'm just happy to have found a faith home that feels like home. On this morning, they also had an egg hunt for all the kiddos. The boys, as usual, had a blast. Tamlin did a great job of finding eggs and then helping some of the littler kids. Jude kept wanting to open each egg he found immediately, instead of going on to find more first. He knew that they held candy! Luckily, I convinced him to wait just a bit more, until we got home.
But once home, both boys loved prying each egg open to find the treats inside...fruit-snacks, chocolate, jellybeans.
Such simple things make them so happy.
Oh, and Jude has decided that wearing button-shirts is okay, if it is for church. Brian convinced him they were cool because Tamlin and he wear them too.
1 comment:
they are both sooooo cute. I can't believe how much Tam reminds me of Brian in this photo. He was cut too! And he loved Easter!
Happy Easter-
Post a Comment