The hotel has a huge indoor water park that holds pools, waterfalls, hot tub, lazy river, and lots of water slides. We jumped right into the water shortly after arriving on Monday night...then again on Tuesday morning, Tuesday night, and even Wednesday morning before leaving. I am pretty sure we all were a little waterlogged by the end :-)



I was little worried that Jude wouldn't have much to do or would be scared to try any of the waterslides... but...
No problem for our littlest man!

Tamlin was just so excited to be playing in the water, riding slides, and hanging out with his cousin.
He went down all the slides...repeatedly! He really liked sliding down the biggest raft slide (I think it was 5 stories high and wound outside and back into the water park.

I liked seeing the kiddos get soaked with water under the waterfalls and the huge spray of water from the tipping bucket located on the top of the tower. And, I'll admit, I loved the water slides too.
The kids all got wands, became wizards, and went on quests searching for interactive objects found throughout the lobbies. Tamlin and I really got into this, especially when everyone else was taking an afternoon nap. Tam had a good eye for finding the right objects based on the clues (must be from reading all those I Spy books).
The kiddos also got to choose and stuff soft animals. And then later, they got glitter tattoos.


By the end of the stay, the kids were exhausted, but oh so happy! I will happily admit that I think it was better than Cedar Point because it was fun all in a contained area (so way less walking). However, Cedar Point in another couple of years, for sure.
Thank you!
And let's do it again soon!





1 comment:
So happy everyone had fun!
Nana
Post a Comment