Saturday, July 27, 2013

Someone got a haircut . . .

So a few weeks ago I buzzed down the boys' hair for the summer...

Someone else in the house decided that they needed a haircut too...

One more hint... This person decided to trim as short as it has ever been in a bazillion years...










Yep...
Brian decided it was time for a major hair cut.  For reference, the last time his hair was this short was way back in 1998 (maybe 1999).  He is heading out for job interviews in the upcoming weeks and wanted to trim it up.

I wasn't sure I would like such a drastic change, but we have always said that it is only hair.
I can't believe how much YOUNGER he looks with this haircut, not that he looked old with the long hair.  I love how neat and trim it is and his head feels so fuzzy.  It is a little longer on top so he can have a few options for gel if he wants.  He likes it and has said how much lighter his head feels.

The boys still call him daddy, so I guess it wasn't too much of a drastic change.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving it....mother-in-law

Nathaniel said...

Wow -- Brian looks way more respectable than I do, now. Well done!

Anonymous said...

that's the son I remember!!!!-GM