Tuesday, March 26, 2013

And then I heard...

It's 7:30pm...
Jude has been put to bed about 30 minutes ago...
Tamlin is playing on his leappad after cleaning up all the cars...
I'm quietly watching television...

And I hear...

Thump, thump, thump...
Patter of little feet...

I listen a bit more...
Squeals...
More thumps...

I start up the stairs in attempt to investigate why little Jude is out of his bed when he should be sleeping.  Our stairs, like in any older home, squeak and creak when they are walked upon. 

And then I heard...
Patter, patter, patter, thwump...

I look inside the boys' room and...
There is Judo, laying sweetly in his bed with his little bum up in the air
Smartly making snoring / sleeping sounds :-)

Like he is fooling anyone, but it did make me smile.  Silly kid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he is such a cutie- GM