Thursday, January 10, 2013

Tam's latest sayings

Tam is talking up a storm as well.  I am often so surprised at the phrases he has picked up from us or from school...or at his logic!  Here are few of his most recent sayings.

No, that's not on sale - I guess Brian and I say this a bit too often at the store...Tamlin now tells Jude he can't "play" with a certain toy because it isn't for sale.

What do you want for Christmas?  - We got this question a ton throughout the month of December.  He also like telling us what he wanted...a blue car and a marble track.

Let's get that maybe for my next birthday / Christmas - Whenever he sees something he thinks he wants and we tell him that he already has too many toys.  What a logical solution.

Bam! - This seems to be his go-to phrase of the moment.  He thinks it is hilarious and often bursts into giggles after saying it.

Maybe in 5 minutes. - Everything is 5 minutes or 5 times; it's his favorite number at the moment.

Be careful driving; it's slippery outside! - This came after we drove through a snowstorm (slowly) to visit his grandparents in Mars.  I kept telling him I couldn't drive fast because I had to be careful in the slippery snow.

Never Ever - He picked this up friend his cousin Ciearra during our last visit.

No comments: