Brian drags out some stored twigs to start 'er up.
He prides himself on not having to use lighter fluid...so manly.
Nosey Jude decides to "help" by inspecting the sticks.
With a swoop, I've got Jude away from the soon to be flaming zone and onto my lap.
He's mesmerized by the fire...and getting so big!
Then Jude decides to gnaw on my knee?
And we have flames! What fun!
Time for marshmallows!
I decide to give Tam a haircut...he gets so hot with all that hair under his hat in the summertime.
I buzz him down to an eight of an inch.
We call him Captain Fuzzy-Head now.
Jude likes marshmallows too :-)
I only trimmed up the back of his hair so it didn't look like a mullet. His hair isn't quite as thick as Tam's and it still has the ash blond coloring which turns reddish in the sun.
We then just sat around watching the flames for a bit...at least, until bedtimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment