Saturday, February 4, 2012

Jude's 8.5 months old!


I can just hear the story . . .


Tamlin: Hey, Jude!

Jude: Hey, Tamlin!

Tam: Watcha doing, Bro?

Jude: I'm getting my picture taken with these letters here.





Tamlin: Oh...fun. Here let me help out!





Jude: Wait, what?


Jude: Now, what are you doing, Bro?


Tam: Don't worry, I'm making it better. I'm sure there is a "G" and a "Q" in your name anyway





Jude: Well...okay, as long as you're helping.

Tam: No problem, Judo. Not let me see what other letters you need...


Jude: Hmmm....I bet I don't need this "2"

Tamlin: And I'll add a "L" and a "Y" and a "T" for Tamlin and ...


Jude: Hmmm... I bet he won't miss this "H". Oooohh..."H"...Does it fit in my mouth? Is it yummy?


Tamlin: And you need a "S" and a "M" for Mom and this car and another car and a truck and . ..





Jude: Quick, while Bro's distracted I'll just scurry away to my lair with this awesomely tasty "H".


Jude: Quick feet, figure out how to start walking now. Okay, start walking, NOW. Hmmm...I got the standing thing, but the feet don't seem to be listening to me yet, so I'll just shove this "H" down my overalls for later.

No comments: