I've hit 31.5 weeks :-) The check up this week went quick and well. I'm doing great with great blood pressure this time around. This is great...but also means that we won't need the extra testing like the extra ultrasounds to check size or the non-stress tests. Because of this, kiddo is a bit more of an abstract entity than Tam was (cause we were peaking at him monthly).
But, I know he's in there squirming around still....often in the morning, mid-afternoon, and evening freak-out time (midnight to 1am). Most of the time it feels as if he is head-down because I'm feeling hiccups in my pelvis....but sometimes it seems he's flipped and jumping on my bladder. Tam's felt him moving around too, but just seems to think it is momma poking him randomly while he's in my lap. He does point to my belly and go "baby" which is so cute.
I'm still feeling pretty well, except I'm starting to slow down...both in just walking down the hall and wanting to go to bed early each night. I haven't thought too much about labor yet, but it does seem as if it is nearly here!
Here's the Baby Center update:
This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.
No comments:
Post a Comment