Thursday, July 1, 2010

bottle infatuation

I haven't figured this one out...but Tam adores bottles and tubes. In our bedroom, we have a series of baskets full of travel bottles, hand soap, lotions, toothpaste, etc. Basically, it is three baskets chock full of bottles. Tam repeatedly likes to take out ALL of the bottles. He then chooses his favorites or whatever fits in his arms and hauls them across the bedroom to the cedar chest. There, he very carefully sets them all upright.

It makes me laugh . . . and wonder why? Luckily, he rarely tries to open any of these bottles. The exception being the toothpaste. He would very readily gobble down the toothpaste if he could open it. To thwart this, I have removed all full toothpaste tubes from the collection and left the empty one.

His bottle adoration continues outside as well. I finally gave in and let him have a few old dish-soap bottles. Here he is filling a bubble bottle with squirts from the dish soap bottle. (he's filled the bottle with water from his kiddie pool). I love that he is concentrating so deeply about this task. He then took bottle back to the pool and had a merry time flinging the water around his head :-)













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OOOOH, Such a sweet and happy look on his face....!
Nana