With a score of .50 cent onesies at a yard-sale, I've done a handful of freezer paper stenciling to give them some excitement. I couldn't help myself, but a red one has a Star Trek logo on the front and the statement "Not on Away Team" on the back. Snicker.
I finished off a project for my Aunt Rosilyn's upcoming birthday. Here is Tamlin modeling the fabric. However, I really think he is checking it out to see if it has any trucks on it. (It doesn't).
Made fabric flowers for my mom for mother's day. Pulled fabric from my stash to eventually make a bunch for myself to put on our currently bare mantel.
Re-purposed a pair of Brian's old jeans into a back-pack/bag for Tam.
I bought some fabric to coordinate with some in my stash to whip up some bibs for friends' and family's kiddos.
Started working on projects for the mothers. *If you two are reading this, be prepared for something with fabric that most likely will have trucks on it since Tam had input on them.*
Have a plan to make a car-mat for Tam and his trucks for his upcoming birthday...I may need all 6 months to finish it.
Glad to have the ol' sewing machine out and working...and very grateful for inheriting lots of notions from my relatives...and lovin' all the helpful tutorials/blogs on the internet for inspiration!
No comments:
Post a Comment