Oh, I found a new blog to follow...
Made
This lady has sons and makes BOY crafts and clothes :-) Yeah! I've just seen so many tutorials for cute little girl things like skirts, and ruffled pants, and tu-tus, that I was absolutely thrilled to find this blog. The tutorials look relatively easy to follow and I can't wait to try out a new project called the 90-minute shirt (I'll add it to my growing list). This is because I am ready to throw down some cute new shirts for Tam that have some crazy freezer-paper stencils on them. Hmmm...maybe I'll keep with the science-theme, or perhaps make some with trucks, which are his current mad obsession.
List of projects:
90-minute shirt for Tam out of recycled T-shirts of mine
Curtain for around the bathroom sink to hide the pipes
Pillow-cases out of spring fabric, including a try at a ruffled case
Book racks for Tam's room but I'm not sure which style I like better: gutter shelves or narrow space rack Or maybe just rails for artwork
Quick pants for Tam with re-enforced knees; He doesn't need pants yet, so this might wait
Alphabet bean-bags to use my spare scraps of fabric
Spare wet diaper bag; ours is looking pretty rough
Re-purposed end table to play kitchen
Re-purposed coffee table into play table
Quiet book...sigh, I'll never get this one done (no patience)
I just need more time in the day! Or at least another day added to the weekends.
No comments:
Post a Comment