Okay, I give in...here's my latest bump photo. It seems as if I have "popped" overnight and it is hard to believe that all that isn't my belly but baby :-) He's squirming a ton, and I'm feeling his movements daily. Now it is stating to feel as if someone is popping popcorn in there in the evenings. And I'm starting to have odd growing-feeling days. These are when I think I feel my uterus going through a growth
Thoughts, ideas, laughs, fears, and ramblings from mom
It has been an awesome adventure so far . . .
And there is so much more to come.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Baby Bump
Okay, I give in...here's my latest bump photo. It seems as if I have "popped" overnight and it is hard to believe that all that isn't my belly but baby :-) He's squirming a ton, and I'm feeling his movements daily. Now it is stating to feel as if someone is popping popcorn in there in the evenings. And I'm starting to have odd growing-feeling days. These are when I think I feel my uterus going through a growth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awwwwwwwww!!
and...
your rack is enormous. ;)
Yep...Hence I've started shopping via the internet to shop in the UK. Brian seems to like it though. :-)
Post a Comment