Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Monthly Doctor Visit

This past Wednesday, we got to hear the little one's heartbeat again!  Ah, what bliss.  I just look over at Brian and see him grinning back at me when we hear the fast-paced little beats.  Otherwise the check-up went ok for the baby.  Dr. is still a little worried about my blood pressure (which tends to be on the high end of normal) so I had some additional blood tests run.  While I was there, we went ahead and had blood drawn for the quad test as well.  Brian had the point that we'll worry about the baby's health no matter what and we might as well have all the information we can get!  Let's see, in other body news . . . I haven't gained too much weight since the start of this adventure, and the few pounds I have been blessed with seem to be localized in the chest area currently.  The only other body-health-thing to report is a bit of swollen ankles...but I think that has been because I have been sitting too long at the job and on this current trip to Minnesota. 

Plus, I'm still waiting for a little fetal kicking movement...but nothing yet.

No comments: